Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hits Don't Mean Sales

I've been doing the "Shameless Commerce Division" marketing thing here for a while now. The number of hits on this site has more than doubled in the past few weeks. Even with all the traffic, I've yet to sell a bike via the internet. I've only had two emails with questions about my bikes. It would seem people are looking for internet deals, not local bike shop expertise. OK. I guess from now on people will just have to come here looking for great poetry. In case you were wondering, I now consult dictionary.com when I have questions about a word's number of syllables. You have to follow the rules. "Returned" has two.

Snow in the shadows
And melt water in the sun
Pine siskins returned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive