Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mid-Mountain Trail, Park City, Utah

I just wanted to say a few things about Park City's Mid-mountain trail. I know, I hate driving a car to a bike ride, but I had to go to Park City anyway. And, I'm just like all the other humans who say one thing and do another. If you are looking for a trail that goes somewhere (as opposed to the many short sections of spider web of most trail layouts) with a linear nature, is single speed friendly, has plenty of short ups and downs, is technical and butter, and is 23 miles long, you may want to try this one. Better yet, don't do it. It's not worth your time. Just take the ski lifts up and ride your pogo stick-with-wheels-motorcycle-without-an-engine down the short spider web trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive