Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Post # 299

Yes, I'll be in the shop today. Fe700c Bicycles will be open from 11 to 4:30. I'll be spending time and money replacing a wheel on a new Fuji Absolute for Reed C. It's true: I will not be selling 2010 new Fuji Bicycles next year. And, once the 2009 bicycles are gone, I promise to never, never, never again sell bicycles with machine built wheels and MicroSHIFT components. So, look at the sidebar, and come get what's left of the Fuji Bicycles. I will sell them at nearly any price. I love to negotiate (I say $675, you say $550, I say "that's what I paid for it," you say $600, and I say "sold"). Seriously, if you want a Fuji Touring bike that retails for $1100, you can now get one for $600.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive