Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Time...

To buy a bike. I still have 11 Fuji Bicycles. Just check the sidebar. Seriously, these are pretty good prices. But, if I have to sell them at a loss, I will. Just ask. Make an offer.

The Redline Bicycles are getting thin too. I still have plenty of Metro 9, Conquest Sport, and U-District bicycles left in most sizes. The Mono Cog 29ers and D440 29ers are all gone (see the post below).

All accessories in the shop are still at least 30% off. If you are reading this, give me a wink when you come in and it's 40% off.

Fe700c Bicycles will be open through Saturday, October 31. After that, it's back to the garage for me. I will still be doing repairs and replacement parts. I will also be making heavy duty bicycle cargo trailers. The aluminum, the hitches, and the wheels for the first 10 trailers have been purchased. So, stay tuned. At some point, I will move the contents of this site to carfreebiketrailers.blogspot.com and you will be able to see my next chapter. I plan to put up plenty of pictures of the assembly process, pictures of the trailers, and a specific description of the product. Again, stay tuned, and come in and buy the rest of my inventory, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive