Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Catch Up

Where has November gone?  It's almost December, so I better update this blog.  It's a quite morning.  Lupine is at school and Patty is on a plane to California.  "Going to California on a big jet plane, never let 'em tell ya that they're all the same."  A Pacific storm is moving in and it looks like rain.  The dogs are sleeping at my feet.  So, here goes.  Mostly, I have just been really busy.  There have been visitors, Vickie, Heather, and Greg, bicycle races, a Quarterly Report, and kid that needs me.

Cyclocross season is nearly over, yet it seems like it just started.  I will race tomorrow and then again the following Saturday, and the season here is done.  It's been a good year, even if it has not been very successful.  I've only had four podiums in 12 races.  There is still a chance to finish third overall in the singlespeed category.  I will problably be fifth, I would bet.  I did not ride or run at all for the entire Thanksgiving week.

We went to Montana for Thanksgiving, and mostly worked.  My feet were cold.  So, we went to Gold Bug hot springs on the way home.  Gold Bug is surreal, a waterfall of steaming hot water, perfect pools, and a billion dollar view.  I should say a priceless veiw, because you could never buy it.  It is Mother Nature's perfect miracle.
 
Robert Hamlin Bicycles is still open. Open, when I get a call and go down there to meet the customer and flip the sign over. I still have plenty of inventory, and everything is 40% off. I have bicycles, helmets, parts, clothing, etc. Please come get it all.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive