Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Today's Post


I was sitting down to do a quick post when Lupine asked if she could have her own blog. "Sure," I said. Here it is. This post is bare because we put all the new news and pictures in her post. Check it out, and see the pictures of the backyard fire!

I am happy to be in Florida. But, I am having this incredible hankering for mole`. Mole` is a sauce not a rodent. I'm going here on the trip back to Logan. If you ever get to SLC, it is worth the wait, because you will wait.


TT ride tomorrow night. Gainesville single-track here I come. More posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. Robert,
    You need to hit La Tienda on South 13th Street. Authentic mexican food with great mole. You can even get tongue tacos if you wish. Good ride last night. Later - Matt

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive