Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Evening In Missoula

We are spending the night in Missoula, at the Sleep Inn, but we did not drink any tea.  As far as herbal tea goes, Evening In Missoula is pretty good stuff.  You can get it here at all the cool coffee shops and cafes.

We got all of the cameras checked today.  My boss is a slave driver, making me work on Thanksgiving weekend.  Tomorrow, we plan to install four cameras and move two more.  It will be a big day, and I get to use the spud bar!

We should be back on the road by Sunday morning.  Patty wants to go home via Bozeman.  We will see.

Next week, I plan to get the first Car(e)free trailer built.  The axle problem is solved, but I'm still working out a jig to custom bend my hitches.  I may do it like this.  There are other options as well, some more crude than others.  Trial and error.  Live and learn.  Bend, don't break.  Or crimp.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive