Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Monday, November 23, 2009

"They Got This Depression On...

...I got to do for me and mine."

I finally pulled all of the new bikes out from the basement at the shop today.  Everything is out of the shop now, except for the sign over the door.  So, if anyone out there is reading this and looking for a bicycle, or knows someone who is looking for a bicycle, please look at the bikes for sale in the sidebar.  I put it back up because I believe there are people out there who would truly love to buy a quality bicycle at a wholesale price.  Really, you will not find a better price on these bicycles, anywhere.  Unless, you find another bike shop going out of business trying to sell bikes for what they paid for them.  Me, desperate?  At this point, it does not really matter.  I don't really care if they sell or not.  What I feel is a deep sadness.  But, that is another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive