Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A New Look

I have decided to try a simple look for this blog.  No more sidebar with bicycle descriptions, prices, and links to manufacturers.  I did keep the blue and green.  What do you think?  For now, you will see mostly text, pictures, baiku, and stories of my adventures.

We are back in Loganistan.  Here are a few pictures from the trip.  Here is Lupine, sitting on a rock. Can't see her?


Here is the close up with Sen in the picture.


Lupine has her drivers license now.


We did a family ride here.  I did see this trailhead sign.  Patty was the only family member to make it to the end of the trail.

And it looked like this:


This is a picture from Florida, not Moab.  I need to post it because there will soon come a day when Daddy-Daughter naps will be a distant memory.



Enough. There's laundry to hang and a bike ride to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive