Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What? A New Post?

Yes, I'm finally posting, which I have not done much of late.  Usually it's easy, I just write about bicycles and my latest bicycle ride, self aggrandizing and narcissistic babble for the most part.  I have not done much for me since the Florida championship cross race.  In fact, I have not been on the bicycle for 10 days.  I'm a foster parent now, drained of all emotional energy, fighting a big headache, and learning new things about childhood trauma and myself.  I've become much more patient and a much nicer person, things I've always known I should be and always wanted to be.  Now, I have the imperative to implement these behaviors.  To be successful, I have no choice.  I just have to find a way to get in a ride, a nap, and 3 or 4 ibuprofen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive