Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Back In The Shop

Robert Hamlin Bicycles was open this afternoon.  Yesterday I was at Soldier Summit, Utah and the day before I was in Yellowstone National Park.  It was good to get back to working on bicycles.  Today I did a few repairs, and then put a chainring tooth deep under my fingernail using this apparently harmless tool.


There really should be a better way to tighten chainring bolts, a way that prevents such bloody messes.  I wish all chainring bolts had hex openings on both sides, like FSA bolts.

I will try to be back in the shop tomorrow afternoon.  Regular hours should start again in March.  Until, then, call me if you need me and I can meet you at your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive