Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Between a Hot Tub and a Bakery

I think I found a spot! There is a chance that my shop may be located between Great Harvest and Tubbz, just across the parking lot from my old location. Discussions and pre-negotiations are underway. The dream may be coming into focus.

Today's ride was another classic ice bike day. I rode all the way up Green Canyon. Most of the snow below the second gate and on the lower single track has melted and reformed as ice. Very slick. The road has been groomed. I don't cross country ski, but I am thankful for the groomed and packed snow. If the road gets groomed all winter, I may be able to ride it right into spring. Whahoo! If I can just keep my toes warm.

Green Canyon is white
Numb toes and an open mind
Dreams of Spring come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive