Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Logan Again

There is only one problem with keeping a blog. The two or three people who actually read it expect you to keep it up to date. OK. It's now up to date. Until tomorrow.

I've been busy in the shop this week. Many people have dropped by. Most want used bikes, and I do not have very many choices for them. I'm sorry about that. They take time, and I have spent my time lately doing repairs and new bike assemblies. When things slow down, I will try to get more used bikes ready.

I also need to rehearse some music. I will be at the Ibis on Sunday from 12 to 2. I will have some new songs by REK.

Time to go to work. When I fail to post, I'm sure my sisters will let me know. I love my sisters.

1 comment:

Blog Archive