Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rowing...

with only one oar...as I head for the waterfall. That's a pretty good description of my life for the month of April. I plan on slowing down a little in May. I want to ride my bike, spend some time with Patty and Lupine in the mountains, and prepare and eat more home cooked meals. The key is to make less promises. I have to learn how to say "I will try to have your bicycle ready on Tuesday," rather than "I will have your bicycle ready on Tuesday." Politician speak.

For everyone who has waited patiently for their repairs or to get helped in the shop, I want to say "thank you." I know I should hire someone to build bikes, but I am not going to do it. I'm a control freak.

It's time for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive