Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This Week is the Last Week

Well, if you tell people you are not going to be around for a while, they bring you a bunch of bicycles to work on. I will be in the shop this week, and I will be busy. There is even a lugged steel cyclocross bike to convert into a single speed for Andy. Josh A. needs a seat post and a wheel true. Again, come on buy.

The cyclocross series is over, and it leaves me a little down. Now there is no "next race" to look forward to. I do plan on taking the cross bike to Florida. There are races almost every week in January, so I will put that in my head, think positive, and try to do a little training. It's hard to go ride when it is 10 degrees out. Most of next week will be spent in the car. The bike needs help. It is still covered in mud from the last race.

The races are run
Brake cables frozen with mud
Pedals do not spin

1 comment:

  1. Boy, that Robert dude sure does tell us about his personal life. On a good note, Robyn keeps track of our lives by reading your blog. Nice to see our friends can keep in touch that way. Take care, and I can't wait to see those pictures from the trip. Oh, I'm the one holding them up. Okay, when I get back I can't wait to upload the pictures from the camera. take care . . .

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive