Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Slick

Yesterday I did a cyclocross race in a snow storm. At the start there was four inches on the ground. After the finish, there was another three inches on top of the car. I rode too conservatively. I slipped and dabbed a lot, but I never hit the ground. I gained and lost a place on the last lap. I will have to work harder on my "killer instinct." In cross, if you pass someone, you have to go as hard as you can and bury them. There was enough snow for burial, I just should have shoveled harder.

I will blog the results when I find out where I finished. Bottom line: "if last week's results still look good this week, this week's results are not so good."

Patty's birthday is on Tuesday, and her sister is coming for a visit. So, the shop will be open when I am there. I may not be there very much. Call me if you need me. I still have plenty of nice bikes I need to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive