Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another Missed Ride

All my Florida friends did their "Tour de G'ville" today. I missed out. Just wait until next year. Here is a baiku for you all:

Wish I had been there
To smell the yellow jasmine
And ride with my friends

I know the posts have been short as of late. The shop is starting to get busy even though it is still snowing every other day. I plan on doing a ride in the morning with Ike, so it's time for bed.

As I pedaled down the hill this morning on the way to the shop, I saw so many willow trees down on the Island, growing bright yellow and gold against a snowy backdrop. Spring is close at hand.

Swollen willow buds
Yellow and Gold promises
Of impending green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive