Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We Had A Great Ride Last Night

The ride to L.D.'s in Richmond last night was a lot of cold fun. We had six make the trip: Ike, Lauren, Lukas, Erin, and myself. Mark met us on the outskirts of Richmond and rode with us for a while and joined us for food. Thanks everyone. Being a part of a "community" makes me feel great. The photographs are Ike's, stolen from his blog. There are a few more there. Lukas has some really good pictures too.


"Saddle up, we're burnin' daylight."


The long cold ride home.

3 comments:

  1. looks like you had a blast, i'll have to join you sometime. here's our blog address like you asked, banbeezees.blogspot.com. it's good for a laugh. thanks again for the killer bike and the computer...she's all calibrated and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for getting this post up about the Patty's Day ride. I've been sitting on my blogging laurels and just barely managed to get my pictures up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recycled And New BicyclesMarch 19, 2008 at 1:38 PM

    Ike, I forgot to give you the photo credits when I posted last night. The post has now been edited.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive