Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Answer (Well, One Answer At Least)

Yesterday oil was up to $115 per barrel. Before we went to Iraq it was twenty-something dollars per barrel, but that is not the point of this post. My point is this:

This is the Redline R540, a fender compatible, lightweight, fast, flat-bar road bike. I just ordered a size run of these. I got a good deal on them and will pass the savings on to you. Ride one to work and for your errands for the next two months and it will pay for itself. You'll have nothing to loose but blood pressure and 10 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have these on sale? I looked at one a month or so ago and was quite impressed but was strapped for cash. Still interested, but not sure if they're still available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycled And New BicyclesJune 30, 2008 at 4:42 PM

    As of today, I have several left. I think I have two in M/L, one in L, and one in Med. I'm not sure about colors but I think most are wheat. Call me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive