Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

"Where's Blaa Blaa Blaa," She Said

Well, my sister Bonnie, and everyone else, here you go. It's funny, there are actually a lot of people reading my blog. Some days I get more than 25 visits. When I fail to post, people let me know. It's just that life of late has been quite complicated and busy. I have the flu. We bought a house last Monday and are still moving in today. There are boxes all over the floors, and we are quickly "knocking off the new" in several places. Why didn't they leave me some touch up paint? Now that we have a house here, Logan is taking on a more special meaning. We are in town, close to everything. Recycled & New Bicycles is only two blocks away.

Normal shop hours should resume next week, as long as I don't get pneumonia. I am getting busy. I'm ordering more Redline Bicycles on Thursday. Call me if you want to add one to the list.

2 comments:

  1. Roy said, aren't you glad we did not buy the bike, you probably got a better price for it! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycled And New BicyclesApril 8, 2008 at 8:46 AM

    Roy's new cyclocross bike is still there in the shop. I have another one just like it in a box. Come back and get one.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive