Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Short Post


I'm back in Utah. I even went for a ride this morning. The shop is busy. Klean Kanteen stainless steel water bottles are back in stock in all sizes. The Redline r540's are all gone and the Redline r550's are almost gone. I still have a medium, a medium-large, and a small left. Only $599 while supplies last.

New fitness and comfort bicycles are drying up, so call me if you want a new Redline. I still have 29er d440's that can do it all, and a Monocog 29er in medium. Cyclocross bikes are now available. Can I order you one?

Remember: Cheap shoes cost more than Wal Mart Bicycles. They have no moving parts and less rubber. So, do you really expect $89 to get you a bicycle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive