Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank You

I got an email from Jasmine today. She lives far away, but reads my blog. I have friends in the UK, reading too. I just want to say thank you all for reading. And, I want to say thank you to my customers. I appreciate you all buying bicycles and trusting me to do your repairs. Recycled & New Bicycles is a very busy shop. There is no waiting list for repairs as of yet, but it's not far off. Thank you too, for your paitience. I have to go back to work now and build JH's new fixie.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Robert!
    Wish you were here and could join us for the parade.
    I love you,
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Robert,
    your blog is part of my weekly read and I have a soft spot for salt lake city. Been there twice from england. Once to a weding, the other time skiing the powder at snowbird. must be greast for cycling with such diversity of terrain and conditions. In USA now in Texas taking part in MS 150 ride from Houston to Austin Next Weekend. So my blog now has an american slant for three weeks. take care mate

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive