Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bidness

A little bit of snow melted yesterday here in Logan, Utah.  March is just around the corner.  Normally, I'm opening the shop this time of year, when people are starting to think about riding their bicycles again.  Not this year.  Like I've said, I'm done with retail.  However, I still have over a dozen new bicycles I need to find good homes for.  I had them listed on the sidebar, but pulled that for the winter.  I will soon put them back up, so check it out.  All I'm asking for them is my cost.  That means you can buy a new bicycle at the wholesale price.

I am available for repair work.  The garage-shop is just about thawed out.  Just call or email and we can set up an appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive