Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where Have You Been?

I've been everywhere, man.  And, I've been busy.  My sisters Bonnie and Lynn came to visit.  I've been trying to ride more.  And, we went to Park City for the holiday weekend.

Here is a video and some pictures from Park City.  We did some riding, some walking in the Miner's Day Parade, and some wheelbarrowing in the park.  Ignore the audio on the video.  My squeaky saddle is one hit away from falling off of my seatpost.  When that happens, well, you can just use your imagination.  For now, it sounds like noise from the other side of the wall in a cheap hotel room.


Patty with an aspen problem
Mid-Mountain Trail, Park City, Utah
Lupine, Hanna, and Paul
Lily
I'm still learning how to use my new digital camera.  It's mid 2010 and I finally own one.  Sorry Lily, I know your picture is out of focus.

There is a cyclocross race on Saturday.  I will be on the starting line at high noon for the Masters 45+ race.  I just hope I'm not last at the finish.  I have no fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive