Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Stuff To Write About

As of today, at this moment, I plan on doing the Utah Cyclocross races this weekend.  Really.  I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to do it.  Why?  Turns out the question is reductio ad absurdum.  This guy has a pretty good (absurd) explanation:

http://grizzlyadam.net/2011/09/ode-cyclocross.html

I set up Patty and Lupine with a shuttle to do Stump Hollow yesterday.  Her are some pictures.  That's Bear Lake in the background to the left.


Pushing Lupine's bike up the Peter Sinks Road.  I think she may be a downhiller some day.  She is only happy going down hill.


My mountain bike daughter and her Bernese Mountain bike dog.


The colors are here.  Fall is here.  Cross season...is here.

1 comment:

Blog Archive