Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back In Utah

I know.  I never post.  When I do, they're boring and sad.  I don't ride much of late (it has been two weeks) and I don't have any good shop stories.  I've been on the road so much I have motion sickness.  It seems I have too many jobs.  I've been in Montana and I'm going back on Sunday.  I usually start training for cyclocross season about now, but that may be on the back burner for a while.  I am going to ride today at some point.  I also need to assemble a bicycle or two.  My Montana report was due July 31.  I need to look at 50,000 more pictures.  And enter expenses from two businesses.  And wash the dishes and cook a meal.  And water the trees.  And...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive