Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New News

I will be racing in Salt Lake City on Saturday. The shop will be open as soon as I get there, around 1:30 or so. The hand hurts but I plan to race anyway. I am currently 15th out of 20 in the singlespeed point standings. I have to move up, pain or no pain.

The weather had been really nice this week. Clear blue skies and warm days. I had a good ride on Monday. Paul V. and I rode up Green Canyon. There was snow on the ground from the picnic area on up. Patty and her sister Deanna went up there for a ride too. They hiked a little in ankle deep snow at the end of the road. Today, most of it has melted. Winter is coming on for sure. The sand hill cranes have left (passed overhead). The hawks and eagles are passing through too. There are large flocks of waxwings eating Juniper berries and flying into the windows. Today the wind is picking up out of the southwest. Another cold front is on the way. On the other hand, I have heard meadow larks and Townsend's solitaires singing their heads off this week. So, who knows?

Seven, six, and five
Snow levels are falling fast
With each new cold front

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive