Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Monday

I will be open regular hours this week. I'm sure there will be a rush of holiday shoppers eager to take advantage of the great deals at Recycled & New Bicycles. Seriously, I will sell all new bikes at any price, as long as I can cover my costs. Come and see me. Or, call me.

Results and points have been posted from this past weekend's cross races. I placed a solid 5th in Saturday's race. That puts me in 6th overall in the single speed class. Racer Gibson is in 5th overall. It is mathematically possible that I could catch him, but highly, highly improbable. He has been faster than me the entire series until last Saturday. I also have to mark Ryan Ashbridge. He could easily move in front of me in the points standings (he has done 4 races, I have done 5). I have never beaten him, although I was only seconds behind him on Saturday. Next Saturday, I am going to ride fast. Nice mantra, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive