Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1, 2011 Logan, Utah Trail Report

I'm tired of winter and riding on the road.  I still have frost nip on two of my toes on my right foot.  I just had to do a long mountain bike ride today.  So I did.  Here is the trail report:

The Deer Fence is dry from Blacksmith to Dry Canyon.

The River Trail is Dry.  The Bridger Look Off trail is dry.  The Spring Hollow trail has snow and mud between the Douglas Fir stand and the scree slope.

The Shoreline Trail between first damn dam and Green Canyon is dry but a little torn up from electrical utility work.

Green Canyon is dry to the green gate (first section of single track is dry).  From there the road has patchy snow but is easily ridden to the second section of single track at Campsite #8.  From there, the trail still has a good amount of deep snow and should not be ridden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive