Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stunk It Up Today...

...at the local mountain bike race.  I think I'm all washed up.  Done.  Cooked.  Stick a fork in me.  On June 1 at a practice race on the same course I did three laps in 1:26 with a seat post 6 inches too low riding really slow.  Today I did three laps in 1:34 giving it all I had.  I did stop two times to put my chain back on.  My chain watcher doesn't.  Oh well.  The derailleur, cassette, chain watcher, and shifter are all coming off.  And, I'll work on me too.  At least there are no more races on my calender until cyclocross season.  I'm going for a long ride in the rain in the morning.  Father's day.  River Trail to Jardine to Green.  The whole enchilada, Loganistan style.  I'll have to ride fast because I have to be home for lunch with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive