Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Knee to Rock


I have been waiting to post this picture and link for a while. Take a look at Patty's work. She is brilliant and beautiful. Beautiant. Smart and sexy. Smexy.

I got in a great ride yesterday with Paul G. We went up Stump Hollow and did a loop via Little Bear and the Turkey Trail. There was plenty of up, down, hike-a-bike, and one good tumble. I just could not get my foot out in time while crossing a boulder field in Peter Sinks. Knee to rock says it all. That Stump Hollow trail is not very good. I would not recommend it.

Fall is here. The maples are going off in Logan Canyon up by Tony Grove.

Crimson red maples
Under the yellow aspen
Painted mountain sides

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog style. Your wife is very pretty and seems like a good soul. I want to get a fixed gear, how can I aquire one? I also found the messenger bag I want. It's called the Forte Messenger bag from Knog. They are an australian company. Sunrise is selling it for $89.99. +%20 off. Lets see if we can do something better. By the way, this is Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycled And New BicyclesSeptember 18, 2007 at 10:05 AM

    I knew that! I will try to order some of those bags. I can get you a fixed gear for sure. Let's talk.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive