Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday, Ryan finally took home his 08 Conquest. What a pretty blue bike with matching blue on the saddle and bar wrap.

Kristen got her Conquest Sport. Like several other Recycled & New Bicycles' customers, she works at Common Ground Outdoor Adventures. They do great work. Kristen pronounces one syllable words like they have two or three, just like I do. She is from Alabama. Roll Tide?

A while back I was the "official" bicycle suppler to the employees at Crumb Brothers. Five employees from Cafe Ibis have purchased bikes. Now it looks like I can add Common Ground to the list. Thank you everyone!

Yesterday I blogged that I only had three Redline R530s left. Today I only have two. Again, hurry. I will order more.

I have a gig tonight at our neighborhood block party. I will be playing around 7:30 at the pavilion behind the church at 1000 N and 1250 E near Evergreen Drive (think northeast of the Logan Cemetery).

I am also scheduled to play at the Cache Valley Gardner's Market on Wednesday at 5:30 at the downtown courthouse.

When will I go for a bike ride? I can not write baiku if I do not ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive