Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Big H

On the weather map there is a big giant H floating over my head. The clouds that were wrapped around the mountains for the last three days are gone. The sky is Easter egg, big cold-front blue. The mountain tops are dusted white with snow. Below the snow the maples are every shade of red. It may get up to 60 today, perfect riding weather. Yeah, I plan to ride today. It will be my first ride in eight days. That fact just demonstrates my diligence in training for the rapidly approaching cyclocross series. I guess I'm training hard mentally. I have read that being mentally prepared for a bike race is very important. Important when you run up the hill with the bike on your shoulder and pass out from lack of Oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive