Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Sunday Ride With H.

H. took these pictures on our Sunday ride, without my knowledge or permission of course. It was a beautiful warm day. Really.


The shadows are long
On cold winter afternoons
In the Cache Valley

Erik D., the new jacket works pretty well. Toasty. Thank you for the wonderful gift. I should be your national winter wear model and spokes person.

So, does anyone in Florida want to come out for a ride next week? It's snowing like crazy today in Logan, Utah. Peter, my brother?

2 comments:

  1. OK, maybe not a bike rider, but a horse rider, here is my first stap at a poem since high school: this is what I love when feeding in the snow at night alone.

    Horses chomping now
    Quiet soft white wonderland
    Winter wooly beasts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycled And New BicyclesFebruary 15, 2008 at 9:21 AM

    Nice haiku. I particularly like the alliteration, the repeating w w.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive