Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fuji Crosstown 3.0 and Nasty Air

I've had an upper respiratory infection for over a week now. I wonder if Logan's air quality has anything to do with it? We've been over 35 micrograms per cubic meter for particulates, "Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups," since Friday of last week. I think I may be sensitive, particularly to my own feelings. The forecast for Wednesday is "Unhealthy." Logan is now on the EPA's list of non attainment cities. The EPA will require a 10 year plan so that Logan can drag its feet and pretend to do something about our air. This means when Lupine is ready to go to college in Florida (2019), a plan to improve Logan's air quality will finally be implemented. Great.

Here is my plan to improve everything on the planet: "Ride a bike, ride a bike, ride a bike." Fausto Coppi said that when they asked him how to become a great champion.

That said, this is just in time. From the "Shameless Commerce Division" here at Recycled & New Bicycles, the Fuji Crosstown 3.0, another hybrid, like the Absolute, this one with 700x35 tires. It has a shock and an adjustable stem for those seeking comfort. It's perfect for dirt paths and gravel roads. Rough and tough. I have most sizes in the 2008 models. This means closeout prices on new bicycles that are no different than the new 2009 models. Prices are negotiable. Call or email me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive