Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Friday, February 6, 2009

A Quick Report From The Road

Here is the update:

After waiting in Jacksonville for most of Tuesday, Lucky the cat finally returned smelling like my sister's neighbor's perfume (he arrived in the arms of another woman). We hit the road and made Tallahassee before midnight.

On Wednesday we waited all day for the cat again. I found him by the rail road tracks, hiding under a brush pile. We finally started driving about 5 and arrived in Pensacola around 8. No, I don't want to talk about it.

Yesterday we drove all the way to San Antonio. We are still here this morning. The cat is locked in the car, yowling. We are going to see the Alamo and the River Walk. The Starbucks across the street is down. They have no water. It was a riot scene, but I got out with my life and without my espresso drink.

What I really need, is a bike ride. When we left the Florida house I thought it would be a really great idea to leave bicycles there so we would never have to strap them on the car for future cross country drives. So, there they stayed. I wonder if I can remember how to go for a run.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive