Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where's Lucky?

Well, it's finally happened. Lucky (our cat) ran away last night from my sister Lynn's house in Jacksonville, his second attempt at an escape. He also jumped out the car window before we could get out of our driveway. He is hiding because he does not want to be in the car for five long days. We should have been as far as Tallahassee last night, but we just could not get it (all the stuff, both cats, and the dog) together. I always thought we would lose Lucky somewhere in he middle of Texas.

How long do you have
to wait for a cat to come back, one that you really love? Patty says three days. I say, if he wants to stay in Florida, let him say. I wish someone would let me stay. Perhaps I will jump out of the window before we cross the state line into Alabama. Oh well, we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

"Here Lucky. Come back!"
Los
t cats are mixed blessings, no?
Can'
t we just leave him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive