Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jinli

I received the following email, so if anyone wants a really cheap singlespeed, let Sunny know.  You might have to order an entire shipping container, but here you go:

Dear Sir or Madam

Enjoy a wanderful day.  I am Sunny Lee, from Jinli Bicycles.  Our company is specialized in developing,producting and exporting bicycle parts ,children's cycles and bike pump, including "King Bird" stroller, bicycle saddles, pedals, crank sprocket, baskets,bicycle inner wire, wheel&rim, mini bearings ,bike pump etc .  I sincerely hope that you can reply me and let me know your needed goods.
Best regards
Sunny Lee
International Sales Department
TEL:86-0311-67692190
WEB:www.jinlicycle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive