Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Weekend

Like most weekends, mine went by really fast. I closed the shop and we spent most of Saturday looking for a place to live. House hunting falls into a familiar pattern. I see a lot of houses I do not want, and probably don't really know what I do want. The pattern repeats as we always ask ourselves "how long are we going to be here, and what is the probability of Patty getting a permanent position?" So, Saturday did not include a bike race in ID.

Yesterday I did get out for a good ride with Paul. We spun through Providence, Millville, and Hyrum, and then pedaled hard up Meridian Road and to the top of McMurdie Hollow. We turned around and coasted-wash boarded down to Paradise. We had a tail wind all the way home. After the ride, Patty and Amy got in a little spin before dark.

I will be back at the shop on Tuesday. Even if no one comes buy. I am willing to sell everything in the shop for some great deals. The end of the year is coming fast. I will probably close up for winter on December 15. That will be the last day. Then, the long drive to Florida for Christmas and most of January.

5 comments:

  1. Do you have any bikes you want moved out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you coast? Are you a traitor to your fixed gear dedication? Jimbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recycled And New BicyclesNovember 19, 2007 at 5:02 PM

    I will sell any bike I have in stock cheap. I just need to cover my costs. Call me. 435-764-1990.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recycled And New BicyclesNovember 19, 2007 at 5:04 PM

    Jimbo, I'm on the cross bike for now. It has a freehub. Weird isn't it?

    It doesn't help me much. I still get my rear kicked every race.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Robert,
    I'm happy to see in writing when you guys are coming home!
    I love you,
    lynn

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive