Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Positive Experiences

I've had more positive experiences in the past four or five hours than most people have had all day. Early tonight I talked briefly to Matt Chester on the phone. Matt says I am still sponsored for life, so I hope to be riding another one of his works of art real soon. Monster Cross Fixed Gear Specific! Yee-haa! I have said many times before, "it's not about the bike, it's about the bike you are use to riding." That said, my Ute was the best riding bike I ever had. Describe it you ask. I can't. I just felt like the rear end floated and it climbed like crazy. Matt knows.

I had to cut my phone conversation with Matt short and go to the Second Annual Fondue Party at Uncle Alan's house. Fun. The best part is seeing the circle of friends. That's what I call it here in Logan. When you are in the minority, the circle is small and the circle is tight. Margee's amaretto white chocolate is still the best. Logan, Utah can grow on a person. Like mold.

At 10:30 I rode down to town and participated in an Alley Cat race, organized by the Moose Knuckler Alliance. Don't ask me, just go to the website. Then come back to mine. The race was short and sweet. "Go to Old Main Hill (USU campus) and to Lee's Market, and then head back." Once I figured out where Lee's was (I've never shopped there) I was in good shape. It was a whole lot of fun with a lot of great people. I did not win the race, however.

Yes, positive experiences. I am going for a long cyclocross bike ride in the morning. In a few hours. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive