Shop Information

Robert Hamlin Bicycles is not open.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sore Legs

I went for a spin with Patty yesterday up the River Trail to Third Damn.  It was fun and I took some video.  The trail is snow free on the low side all the way up.  I almost got shot by a gun nut when I told him that target shooting on an official trail and in a campground is not too smart.




Then, I went on the Hyde Park ride.  There was no time to shoot video on that ride.  I pushed really hard going up to Newton and on the way back after the ride split up.  The legs are dead and sore this morning so I must have done some work.  During the ride I talked to John H. about the Tusher Crusher race in Beaver, UT.  I would love to do it.  The down side is the $135 entry fee and the four hour drive to get there and the four hour drive to get back home.  I could do a lot of riding from my door for that amount of money and time.  Also, I may be driving back from Florida that weekend.  We will see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive